Cherokee Truck Equipment
Operating from our centralized locations in Chattanooga, TN & Mableton (Atlanta), GA, Cherokee Truck Equipment, is a leading truck & vehicle service provider in the Southeastern United States. We also provide mobile service trucks that can reach you in the field, when bringing your equipment to us is not an option.
In addition to offering OEM parts and expertise service for the 25+ product lines we carry, our certified shop and mobile crews provide service solutions for almost any truck-type.
Please do not hesitate to submit your service inquiry, because you do not see your specific brand or equipment type listed in our product lines. If you need service for any utility or work-specific truck, Cherokee Truck Equipment can help!
We also provide non-truck related service work. In the past we have performed trailer repairs, lighting or component installation for emergency vehicles, off-road & utility vehicle up fits, as well as general service & equipment installation for a wide variety of vehicles.
List of All Services: Call (423) 643-3690 & In Mableton, (770) 819-9146 (ext. 2009)
- Equipment Diagnosis (Cranes, Welders, Air Compressors) (2+ Hours)
- Dielectric Testing: (Please schedule 1-2 weeks ahead at Chattanooga Location)
(Dielectric Test includes Testing Bucket Liner – $225)
- String Line for High Rail (2 Hours)
- High Rail Inspection (4-5 Hours)
- DOT Inspection (1 Hour)
- Crane Inspection:
- Small/Medium Crane (2 Hours)
- Large Cranes (4 Hours)
- PM Services: (all filters are changed)
- Light Duty (2 Hours)
- Medium Duty (2.5 Hours)
- Heavy Duty (3 Hours)
- Hydraulic Hose Repair (varies)
- Electrical/Wiring Repairs (varies)
- Hydraulic Air Compressor Repairs (varies)
- Welding Repairs
- Full Mobile Work-Truck Service Unit (Only Available in Mableton)
- Service for any truck w/Crane, Refuse, Railroad (High-Rail), Mechanic, Aerial Bucket/Platform, Dump, Lube, Liftgate & Utility Truck/Van – Equipment or Package
- Certified Crane Inspection
- Annual Bucket Truck Inspection/Repair
- FRA Hi-Rail Gear Inspection
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Inspections
- Fleet Maintenance Programs (specializing in County or Municipality needs)
- Trailer Repair (flooring, walls, etc.)
Service SupportJohn Marks